How did you choose your child's name?

32 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I just got it from the internet. I knew from the start that I wanted a name that it quite unique but not too different that it would be difficult to spell or pronounce. Hence, my child's name is Harper.

My son's name was Dwayne Asher. Dwayne comes from my favorite hollywood actor Dwayne Johnson and Asher is from the author of the book/series 13 Reasons Why.

My son's names are all from the Bible. We believe that the name of your child speaks a lot in setting his destiny. That's why we don't take it lightly.

I got it from the Bible but tweaked it a bit because she's a girl. Samuelle - God has heard. Because God has heard our prayers and gave us a child.

We did lot of search to choose names for our kids. We wanted of course, like everyone else, a different names, and with a beautiful meaning to them.

From the Bible.. My firstborn is Joseph Isaac..the second one is Jethro Issachar and my newborn baby is Jesse Israel..

Just names we liked the meanings and sound of. My older daughter also has my maternal grandmothers name as a second name.

Thành viên VIP

favorite at crush na crush ko si Greyson Chance at Riley Mcdonough if you know them hi xD!!! I named my baby next to them.

My child's name mostly advised by fortune teller based on his birthday. :)

Influencer của TAP

1st 2 first names is from comics and 3rd name is from the grandmas names