Celebrating a family birthday during the circuit breaker

Hoping the circuit breaker will be over soon or we will have to resort to an indoor celebration with this I found online ? 1. Host a virtual party  2. Ask the birthday kid what they want to do  3. Order or bake a special birthday cake  4. Have family and friends mail presents and cards in advance  5. Have a yes day/hour 6. Celebrate with a special meal 7. Compete in a baking contest  8. Spend a day ‘riding’ rollercoasters virtually 9. Decorate the house 10. Turn up the party with some tunes

4 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
Super Mom

My daughter’s 4th birthday is coming up. She’s surprisingly so mature about all the plans being messed up 😅 Makes me feel guilty about making a big deal out of it. Lol. But we’re still trying to make it as special as possible for her

Influencer của TAP

Couldn't have or attend any birthday party since March:(( 👉 Please leave a ❤ for my #tapmario photo contest. Thank you very much. https://community.theasianparent.com/booth/1209055?d=android&ct=b&share=true

Read more
Super Mom

Actually there was queue at phoon huat. Maybe a lot of people wanna bake cake at home

Super Mom

Most cake shops closed actually.