Daily routine sahm plus bb behaviour

Hihi,anyone experience life being daily routine? Everyday I did was for baby things.. feed,nap time for baby ,engage baby. My baby is very active n needs alot of attention. He will cry very loudly for attention though we ignore n also try to wait n approach... now he is turning 7th months...Will baby at this age test boundaries? Any methods to help? Also anything u all do to make life more meaningful each day other than caring for baby? Now also covid cases alot,I dare not bring baby out...

1 Reply
 profile icon
Write a reply
Super Mom

Hi momma, One symptom of postpartum life that you may not anticipate is mood changes. Hormones from giving birth and breastfeeding can combine with the exhaustion and responsibility of parenting to make for a difficult psychological experience. It’s normal to feel tearful, emotionally fragile, and tired during the first few weeks or mths after baby is born. Eventually, you really will begin to feel like yourself again. The postpartum phase is tough, and it’s important to take care of yourself as best you can. Finding things that make you feel better during this time of transition might help you get back to “normal” (or, at least, find your new normal) a little faster. Do something you love. If it feels like it would be easier to find a unicorn than 5 minutes to yourself, we get it but living 24/7 for another human being will leave you burnt out and resentful. Whatever it was pre-baby that made you feel happy and relaxed needs to find its way back into your post-baby life (even if it’s only for 20 minutes at a time). Excercise, take up a hobby, learn something new. I took up baking, learned to do Jelly art and sew tote bags. Started an online business and before i knew it, my son is 5 yrs old now. You just need to find your centre and move ard where you need to be. All the best momma. Sending you positivity and good vibes.

Read more