Hi parents, how often do you bring your babies out? From about 7 weeks, my baby has been fussing and crying a lot unless she's brought out for a walk. This happens everyday. It has gotten to a point where she stops crying only when we pull on her socks to go out and starts crying the moment we step back into the house when we come home. They say it's not advisable to bring an infant out too often because their immunity is not fully developed. Thoughts and any similar experiences?

1 Reply
 profile icon
Write a reply

I feel that so long babies are taking their vaccinations, it is okay to bring them out. It may not be that she wants to go out as babies that age do not know or remember things now. Perhaps you can try to find out what is wrong that she is crying. Is the place too hot/cold? She wants to have her socks worn even at home? If she is used to noises, you can consider to on the tv for her to listen. If the house is too noisy you can try to lower down the noises? If she likes to be babywear you can babywear her at home or she likes the stroller you can push the stroller a little at home. If you are okay with bringing her out, it is okay to go for walks. I bring my son out for walks everyday since he is 1 month old as I need to fetch my elder son.

Read more