Hi, anyone has recommendation of nanny service that i can engage? Which one would you choose infant care vs nanny? Planning to send my girl to either one when she turn 4 mo..thanks!

6 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
Thành viên VIP

My father is my girl's main caregiver. My next alternative would be infant care as opposed to a nanny. This is because they have more activities in infantcare and babies get to interact with same aged peers as compared to at a nanny's place. In addition, infantcare teachers are trained in early childhood education and know how to stimulate the infant's senses and let them learn more.

Read more

Definitely infant care for me. Not only because of tbe finances. But also because i feel that baby should be in a conducive environment together with other babies. I like the routine as well. They have more activities and everything is catered specifically for them. Hands doen infant care for me.

Read more
5y trước

Can you share the details of the care centre with us?

Thành viên VIP

From our calculation, nanny service is more costly than infant care. We are spending over $2k a month on nanny service. But out nanny comes over to our place and it's definitely much more convenient and conducive for our family. :)

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-4902)

Can anyone share / recommend a nanny service / infant care?

Super Mom

I chose infant care for my LO :)