can pregnant women eat hawaiian pizza?

Hawaiian pizza has pineapples..so can eat?

27 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I've dabbled with both protein-sparing and chicken crusts, each with its own twist. Reminds me of a cozy night in with friends, craving homemade pizza. We scoured for https://www.therevolution.ie but opted for a DIY adventure instead. Experimenting with these alternative crusts was surprisingly fun! It's all about the journey of taste, right?

Read more

Personally, I believe that pineapple causing miscarriage is a myth. But the problem with the pineapple is the high sugar content. Taking too much sugar during pregnancy in the Long run is not healthy for mom and baby.

I ate Hawaiian pizza during my pregnancy. I personally don't think the quantity on a pizza will cause harm. I did avoid eating it as a fruit on its own.

Important to ensure that the cheese is fully cooked. A bit of pineapple is fine especially when cooked but if too much, then take out some.

Thành viên VIP

I ate too.. but I don like pineapple in the first place so my hubby ate all pineapple (as usual) and gave me the ham.

Thành viên VIP

I accidentally ate.. no issue.. but pls dun try.. it's worth believing to be safe than sorry

Thành viên VIP

Doctor told me as long as i dont eat pineapple frequently and excessively, then it's fine.

Thành viên VIP

I just eat, from 1st trimester onwards. No problem. Baby is out and healthy.

Thành viên VIP

Maybe throw away the pineapple? Or choose meat lover instead? Just to be safe

Thành viên VIP

I personally will take away to pineapple or not eat. Just to be safe.