Have you tried hacking your partner’s social media account? I felt like he’s hiding something - so I did once last year.

112 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

What can i do when scammed and how to get back my hacked crypto account? IF ever you find yourself in such situation, first thing is that you regret your action, do take note that regression is a waste of time, seek for solution, a lot of people miss it here while trying to search for solution they end up using scammers who end up taking more from them and at the end they go about the internet spreading the news that crypto recovery is a scam, they are right but not fully right. they speak out of their own experience why dose who experienced the genuine services go about speaking the good news. Do not be surprise of my letter, this is because i have been through a lot of scam and also was one of the people who did not believe in crypto recovery, but with CYBER ASSET RECOVERY who helped get back my company stolen funds which nearly end me up in jail. I then came to tell myself that I must tell the whole world what CYBER ASSET RECOVERY are capable of, have been deceived by many who says they are hackers, more than 6 of them but with CYBER ASSET RECOVERY i got back my lost crypto funds, thanks to CYBER ASSET RECOVERY. Email: Cyberassetrecovery(@)protonmail.com OR Telegram ID: @CyberAssetRecovery & +1 501 725 1653

Read more

I was a subject of a cryptocurrency heist. Some amount of bitcoin was stolen from my wallet and diverted to an unpermitted account. My wallet management was informed, however, they had me wait a week before responding through email. They didn’t offer any assistance; alternatively, they mentioned that my phone might have been compromised and told me to get in touch with the authorities who couldn't provide any solution to recover my bitcoin. When I was browsing through the internet trying to find a solution to get my stolen bitcoin back, I discovered a team of bitcoin recovery experts called Astraweb Cyber. I then decided to contact them for assistance in getting my stolen money back. I have nothing but praise for Astraweb Cyber because they were able to assist me in recovering the money that had been stolen. With the use of their sophisticated tools, Astraweb Cyber was able to determine how the transaction was carried out. I have my money back and I am very thankful to Astraweb Cyber for their amazing service. If you have any issues related to mine. Kindly contact them via email. (astraweb@cyberdude. com)

Read more

I lost all my money after falling victim to a cryptocurrency investment scam, I was logged out of my account and was told the account manager was sick and that I had to pay some certain amount to gain access to my accounts. I had invested some huge amounts of money into this platform Capital Express FX, a lady contacted me to invest in this platform so that I would make huge profits which I did but to my surprise, these were all scams and they have defrauded several others of their money through cryptocurrency. I was weak and broke, I couldn’t meet up with my bills until a friend of mine told me about Spyweb Cyber, a reputable and reliable recovery company. I contacted Spyweb and provided all the information to them, a few other things I couldn’t provide but this company did an amazing job to trace and recover my stolen money. I’m still amazed and excited that a company like Spyweb Cyber is out there helping victims of cryptocurrency scams recover their money. I’m truly grateful to their service and recommend them to everyone. Reach Spyweb at E-MAIL:[email protected] E-MAIL:[email protected]

Read more

I lost about $585,000.00 USD to a fake cryptocurrency trading platform a few weeks back after I got lured into the trading platform with the intent of earning a 15% profit daily trading on the platform. It was a hell of a time for me as I could hardly pay my bills and got me ruined financially. I had to confide in a close friend of mine who then introduced me to this crypto recovery team with the best recovery Albert Gonzalez Wizard i contacted them and they were able to completely recover my stolen digital assets with ease. Their service was superb, and my problems were solved in swift action, It only took them 48 hours to investigate and track down those scammers and my funds were returned to me. I strongly recommend this team to anyone going through a similar situation with their investment or fund theft to look up this team for the best appropriate solution to avoid losing huge funds to these scammers. Send complaint to Email: [email protected] or [email protected] / [email protected] WhatsApp: +31685248506 Telegram:  +31685248506

Read more

‘’I need back my money’’.. ‘’ I need my family back’’ that was the only thoughts I had for months and thanks to Albert Gonzalez Wizard , I got back my family and my money .. I was depressed for months as my husband and 5year old left me to go live with his mum cos I used all our savings to invest in crypto investment company, took a loan and sold my car too in a bid to pay the withdrawal fees I was desperate very desperate and I nearly lost everything but thanks to Albert Gonzalez Wizard , he recovered my £861k from those heartless scammers .. it’s a long story but at the end I was happy , I am forever grateful to him.. This has made me to cross paths with him through a review on here and am writing this review here in hope that it will help someone out there , if you’ve been in a similar situation please reach out to Albert Gonzalez Wizard, he is a very competent and reliable hacker . The contact details are as follow , email: [email protected] or [email protected] whatsapp +31685248506 AND Telegram:  +31685248506

Read more

‘’I need back my money’’.. ‘’ I need my family back’’ that was the only thoughts I had for months and thanks to Albert Gonzalez Wizard , I got back my family and my money .. I was depressed for months as my husband and 5year old left me to go live with his mum cos I used all our savings to invest in crypto investment company, took a loan and sold my car too in a bid to pay the withdrawal fees I was desperate very desperate and I nearly lost everything but thanks to Albert Gonzalez Wizard , he recovered my £861k from those heartless scammers .. it’s a long story but at the end I was happy , I am forever grateful to him.. This has made me to cross paths with him through a review on here and am writing this review here in hope that it will help someone out there , if you’ve been in a similar situation please reach out to Albert Gonzalez Wizard, he is a very competent and reliable hacker . The contact details are as follow , email: [email protected] OR [email protected] whatsapp +31685248506 AND Telegram:  +31685248506

Read more

GET RICH WITH BLANK ATM CARD, Whatsapp: +18033921735 I want to testify about Dark Web blank atm cards which can withdraw money from any atm machines around the world. I was very poor before and have no job. I saw so many testimony about how Dark Web Cyber hackers send them the atm blank card and use it to collect money in any atm machine and become rich {[email protected]} I email them also and they sent me the blank atm card. I have use it to get 500,000 dollars. withdraw the maximum of 5,000 USD daily. Dark Web is giving out the card just to help the poor. Hack and take money directly from any atm machine vault with the use of atm programmed card which runs in automatic mode. You can also contact them for the service below * Western Union/MoneyGram Transfer * Bank Transfer * PayPal / Skrill Transfer * Crypto Mining * CashApp Transfer * Bitcoin Loans * Recover Stolen/Missing Crypto/Funds/Assets Email: [email protected] Text & Call or WhatsApp: +18033921735 Website: https://darkwebonlinehackers.com

Read more

I was devastated when I lost all my family funds to a cryptocurrency investment platform, I couldn’t withdraw my profits and my initial investment. I thought I had lost all my savings until I did some research and stumbled upon Ghost Champion Cyber Security & Cryptocurrency Recovery Company. after falling victim to a cryptocurrency investment scam, my family and I were left with nothing after these swindlers stole $212,000 total in USDT and Bitcoins from us. We were so lucky to come across a post about Ghost Champion [ ghostchampionwizard at gmail dot com ] a cryptocurrency and funds recovery company with plenty of experience in cyber security. Ghost Champion Recovery was able to recover all of our funds, and with the information we provided, they were tracked down and reported to the appropriate authorities. I highly recommend Ghost Champion for your cryptocurrency recovery you can still reach out to them on Email : [email protected] Email: [email protected] Telegram : https://t.me/WizardGhosthacker

Read more
Post reply image

I was devastated when I lost all my family funds to a cryptocurrency investment platform, I couldn’t withdraw my profits and my initial investment. I thought I had lost all my savings until I did some research and stumbled upon Ghost Champion Cyber Security & Cryptocurrency Recovery Company. after falling victim to a cryptocurrency investment scam, my family and I were left with nothing after these swindlers stole $212,000 total in USDT and Bitcoins from us. We were so lucky to come across a post about Ghost Champion [ ghostchampionwizard at gmail dot com ] a cryptocurrency and funds recovery company with plenty of experience in cyber security. Ghost Champion Recovery was able to recover all of our funds, and with the information we provided, they were tracked down and reported to the appropriate authorities. I highly recommend Ghost Champion for your cryptocurrency recovery you can still reach out to them on Email : [email protected] Email: [email protected] Telegram : https://t.me/WizardGhosthacker

Read more

I was once lured into a crypto currency investment platform that I came across on Instagram. I lost about $508,000 to this evil scheme after I invested and accumulated profits, I was denied withdrawals on the specified date. I wrote to the customer support but I was given no feedback, I knew I had been scammed and I started to search for a way to recover my crypto.. I considered myself fortunate that I stumbled upon a post on the internet web about a Recovery Expert Jeanson James Ancheta wizard. I would highly recommend Jeanson James Ancheta wizard agent to anyone who wants to recover their lost funds from any scam. He is the best in the business and will do anything possible to help you get your money back. I never thought it would be possible to get back crypto once it is sent but I'm super happy and grateful for the services of Jeanson James Ancheta wizard. Kindly reach out to him if you need any help.([email protected]) or WhatsApp number: +4531898073 or Telegram number: +4571398534.

Read more