Do you have a time allotted to study with your kids on a daily basis?

10 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

The articles published in your blog is always very inspirational & I always recommend your articles to my friends and relatives to get inspired by reading. While reading one time I navigate to this website is https://isaccurate.com/medical-translation-services where I came to know about the best medical translation service providers. As everyone needs the best medical treatment I recommend you to please go through this site once. We always need inspiration in our life so please subscribe to this blog also for real inspirational stories.

Read more

Appedology presents one of the most famous and Hybrid Game App Development market sections. They routinely perform at the highest point of the most downloaded diagrams on commercial centers and can have a great many dynamic day-by-day clients For more details plz visit our site: https://appedology.com/mobile-game-development

Read more

Yes, before matulog ko sya binabasahan ng mga new English words. Naniniwala kasi ako na mas pumapasok sa isip nila yung mga pinag-aaralan nila bago sila matulog. :) Maximum na yung 1 hour since 3 years old palang naman yung little girl ko.

i ensure that my children finish their home work the moment they are back from school and have had their meal. later in the evening i sit with them for an hour to help them go through the next day's assignment for class

Yes i do. Usually on friday & saturday. I will get them to finish their homework after dinner on friday and whatever is balanced on saturday before lunch time. So they can proper play time during sunday.

I think it's really best na may schedule ang pag-aaral with the kids kasi it teaches them discipline and alam nilang may matatanungan sila if may hindi sila alam.

Nope. I don't find a need for it. Schools are stressful enough, i prefer for my child to be a child, play, learn and have fun.

yes, after my kids come home from school and finish their meal, i make them sit and finish their homework on a daily basis.

at the moment because he is so young, he doesn't study but i find hands on for him to do on a daily basis.

Yes, this help give them structure in their day