Have you come up with new budget tips for this year?

6 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Two ways of looking at it. Either decrease expenses or increase income. I tried not to shop online so much and also I stop buying stuffs for myself as I am a sham. For babies stuffs sometimes I get preloved things from carousell or I will check for good deals for new stuffs on carousell. I will also stock up on things when there is sale. I buy nice clothes from the market for my gal, these days market sell nice clothes at a good price. As for income, i try to sell off my gal's preloved stuffs. I also try to find ad hot freelance jobs or surveys to have a little more cash.

Read more
7y trước

Yes, I agree nowadays markets have really nice clothes. And they don't cost as much as those in shopping centres, sometimes can even bargain. I like to get my girl and my clothes from the market too.

Thành viên VIP

- Avoid fancy treatments and hair cuts. (just once a year for chinese new year) - wait for sale day to buy things - Have a account for saving, throw away the bank book and card. just remember the number will do.

I came across a short list from fellow moms on Facebook: -Avoid going to the malls unless super needed -Avoid overeating -Avoid online shopping -Prioritize your needs from wants -Allot for your savings

Read more

Nope. But I'll stick to the same stuffs, no need to buy new things especially clothes for occasions. I find it really silly.

Tama na ang big spending this 2017 kung ano nalang ang need yun nalang muna

i will try all the above tips!