Mil insisted to visit during Covid

We have been staying home minimizing bringing our baby out due to increased cases infected by covid. Although seniors are stronger adviced to stay at home, MIL still insisted to come over reason because she was vaccinated.. Then whats the point of us staying safe at home? Ask her temporarily not to come but she still insisted What should I do to keep my baby safe?

2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

keep reminding her practice good personal hygiene, wash and sanitise hand before carry baby even put on mask (will be good u can put on mask too to show her how serious u are in taking care your baby) we won't know how long the Covid will stay and have to live with it, cannot be stopping her seeing her grandchild forever

Read more
3y trước

Is not stopping her to see grandchild forever but is more of temporary stop coming over till situation stable. There is always a video call form of meeting (and she is tech savvy btw) so i see no point why must physically meet? If she has the best interest to keep her grandchild safe, she should be more considerate?

Super Mom

Maybe take an ART test to be safe?