Covid-19 vaccine

Have anyone taken covid-19 during pregnancy? 15 weeks now

12 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I took first dose at week 20. Will go for second this week. I’m just afraid of getting fever as it’s very bad for baby. But gynae says it’s better to take! Pfizer has been taken by 100,000 pregnant women in US, should be fine! My pregnant friend took it around week 16.

3y trước

Update: I’m just done with 2nd dose and without fever! I ate a panadol just in case, and regretted it. Panadol is still bad for baby, try not to eat unless you’ve a fever.

Not yet, planning to take after giving birth. Since i am almost in my 8 mths now. I’ll just wait until labour.

I took Pfizer at 16 and 19 weeks. Went to the cc to get the doses. Experience arm ache on the day, for both.

Yes took 1st dose on 3rd Aug. Next dose will be on 28th Aug. Only sore arms for 2.5 days and slight headache

3y trước

hi may i know what vaccine do u take?

Haven’t taken still wondering if I should take it due to the reopening. I’m at 23 wks now.

3y trước

same here! but it has to be 2 weeks apart from flu and cough vaccine. our timeline abit tight now

not yet, but our gynae advised to do so after week 13/14. did your gynae inform you on that?

3y trước

He told me is safe to get the vaccine

not yet but planning to take soon. doctors told me to take after 1st trimester.

I just did. 13 aug. Only sore arms. Okay after 2 days. Took with kkh. Pfizer.

yes many mummies taken. u can do a search on the posts in this app

hi not yet too. Im planning to take. im currently 21 weeks preg