Induced for 2nd time

Have anyone ever been induced for 2nd time? My 1st induced 5 years ago and i need epidural so nw i will be induced next fri as doc dont want me to go till 40 weeks.Thinking if u still need epidural#advicepls

6 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I used epidural for my 2nd one as well becuz my pain tolerance is pretty low . Moreover , I can't afford to go thru the pain all over as I had things to do .. I have my toddler to takecare as well Andi have to make sure my mental health is taken care of as some woman have a hard time recovering from the delivery so it honestly depends on you . I wanted to not take as well but again due to the commitments , pain tolerance I decided not to take the risk . 5cm alrdy I cnt tahan the pain it's really very hard for me . so mummy u have to decide :)

Read more

If u rmmb how the pain felt after being induced, and u know ur threshold, pls go for ur best pain reliever cos 1cm per hr of dilation is no joke. I got 1 for my first and no epi for my 2nd cos was in Queue but fortunately baby wants to come out early, I dilated 5cm.to.10cm in 15mins. Not sure abt my 3rd now but I am 40 so I guess I'm opting epi cos my strength has depleted over time. Heeeee.

Read more
Thành viên VIP

induced twice. my first i wanted to experience contraction and try to tahan. 2nd experience, nurse told me not to waste time and im glad i listen to her, it was a diff exp and the whole process was smoother n calmer. follow what u really feel like doing. don't get too stressed up & dont always listen to others. if u want pain relieve, just go for it. dont care abt what others say.

Read more

Epidural comes in when u can no longer stand the pain. I had mine induced within 4 hours I give birth. I almost wanted to had epidural but by the time I actually into labour mode without me realizing. Keep enduring every birth is indeed painful. Just learn some breathing techniques you should be fine. All the best!

Read more

Thks mummy for the reply.I already gave birth om 26th feb n indeed i use epidural.This 2nd labour was a whole lot of difference...

2y trước

Congrats Mommy! To take an epidural for the labour pain is 1 thing, to recover from it postpartum is another thing. I rmred how my back ache so much when i took it 16yrs agoooo…

Thành viên VIP

usage of epidural is depending on your pain tolerance level..bt i also used epi for my 2nd induction