8 Replies

Oh! Yes, I wished so when I had gained 10 kgs more than what I was before pregnancy. Also, during the days when I was restricted to do certain things because I was pregnant made me feel that I wish I wasn't pregnant. But otherwise I think apart from these little things I enjoyed being pregnant and feeling my baby grow with each passing day.

When i saw tbose twinkling eyes, giggles, soft touch, loud nd sound calling made me feel tat my sacrifice is worth it.

now that i am a mommy, i definitely don't want to go back to those days when i didn't have my babies in my life. yes, i do have the need to spend time for myself and be with myself, but i make sure i do that even now, so that I don't really miss out on anything :)

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-23806)

not anymore...i can't imagine life without my kids. but yes, i do need my own time too, and i make sure i get it every few months, away from the chaos of it all.

Yes me! Not my body but my lifestyle. If I could, I would definitely want to make full use of my time to the best of my capabilities and maximise it.

VIP Member

Yes i want to go back to my days before pregnancy. As i got pregnant at a very young age, i didn't get to enjoy my life or did what i really want.

Yes... I wish

No, I won't

Related Questions

Related Articles