Hair dye for pregnancy?

Any hair dye to recommend for pregnancy? Was told henna hair dye would be okay but any brands or shops to recommend that has this dye? Thanks!

7 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hi there! Congratulations on your pregnancy! I totally understand the desire to keep up with self-care routines, including hair dye, during this special time. Henna hair dye is a great choice for pregnant women as it is natural and free from harmful chemicals. Some popular and reputable henna hair dye brands that you can consider are Light Mountain, Rainbow Research, and The Henna Guys. These brands offer a wide range of colors and are easily available online or at health food stores. Just make sure to do a patch test before applying it all over your hair to ensure that you don't have any allergic reactions. Happy dyeing and best wishes for a healthy and happy pregnancy! https://invl.io/cll6she

Read more

Hi there! if you wait until you are at your 2nd tri, better. Use only sulphates and ammonia free. ☺️

Use ammonia free hair dye! But I only dyed my hair after I finished trimester 1.

Guzel salon!

Influencer của TAP

rihenna

💕

💕