Baby items donating

Good afternoon sis ..I m young mother with two kids my frist child is 5 years old currently I m leaving with my parents and my husband is working part time ..I delivery a newborn baby girl..I m quite having some financial issue because my husband is jobless I did my diploma in HR but I can't go to work need to take care my my daughter's so I m having problem with baby items to buy I can't afford to buy..I m very sad I can't buy some things for my newborn she born on 21 November 2018..there is always fight between me and my husband because of financial issue..so I saw you doing so many help to ppl who need ..I was not shame to ask from you sis ...it is for my daughter please PLEASE consider donating baby items that you no longer use/need.. If interested I’d be more then happy to get any items to donate for my baby. I’ve never heard of this place until recently and i just wanted to share if anyone has items available. I’d so appreciate it and so would my baby ❤️?

3 Các câu trả lời
 profile icon
Viết phản hồi

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-50662)

perhaps you should list out items you need now?

where is your location?

6y trước

baby items sis...most of the things I don't have ... clothing and many more ...Thank you for asking 🤗 Setapak jaya kl