Going to be transitioning my son from formula to regular milk tomorrow. What should I keep in mind?

5 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Here are some points you can keep in mind for the transition: - use whole milk for the healthy dairy fat that your child will benefit from - start by adding small amount of whole milk to the formula, for example, substitute ¼ of the formula with whole milk first for about a week or so, then change the ratio to half and so on. - Try using warm milk instead of cold milk for the transition - Add some milk into his/her food like cereal, oatmeal or mashed potato My friend used milk to cook oatmeal, mac and chess, and soup for her baby during the transition. She also mix small amount with formula and offer as snack before offering 100% milk. These helped with the transition. :)

Read more

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-3026)

Do keep an eye out for any allergic reactions too, such as a rash or vomiting. I don't think you'll have an issue though as kids usually love the taste of fresh milk :) Best not to add sugar either.

Thành viên VIP

I think you should maintain the transition smoothly. Start with litle portion, then increase by the time he likes it.

thanks