Hi GD mother, how is your reading like for 7 pricks a day.

Hi GD mother, how is your reading like for 7 pricks a day? I have been doing it for 7 days and feel upset that my readings are high for breakfast when I'm having rolled oats, cornflakes and low fat milk. Feeling depressed as I received a call from Kkh doctor checking on the result I have submitted. He asked me to monitor further and KIV the medication tablet. How are your readings like?

Hi GD mother, how is your reading like for 7 pricks a day.
10 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

How much rolled oats did u take? My reading is around 5.5 after breakfast usually. It’s half a cup of rolled oats , 1 tablespoon of peanut butter (no added sugar type), milk, chai seeds n fresh fruits like strawberry. It works well for me. I don’t walk after breakfast usually cause got to work.. get some fats n proteins in will help with the sugar level. Alternative will be whole meal bread with egg, no sugar peanut butter, avocado etc. Yogurt with nuts work really well for me too. Cornflakes has a lot of added sugar, btw. Can try to avoid

Read more
1y trước

on my first day, I tried with 8 table spoon then the reading became 8.0 , after that on day 2 I cut to 6 tablespoon , it became 6.7, then I eventually cut to 5 spoon. I thought rolled oats would be a good breakfast option didn't know that 8 tablespoon can spike up to 8.0. Same here, I have no time to go work a walk in the morning due to work. I'm trying to find out different breakfast option that allow the sugar level not to spike even without walking. how is your lunch and dinner reading like ?