7 Replies

I’ve worked as ifc teacher for 4 years. If i’m not wrong all ifc centres works the same. We operate 7am-7pm, u could send baby at any time of the day, and pick baby up at any time of the day. It’s totally up to u. And if certain days u choose not to send, it’s totally up to u too. U can just mention or drop and email to the teachers that you’re not sending baby so that they won’t have to call u to check in on u or baby (they call to check if baby is ok or is he/she unwell). It’s not a requirement to let baby stay in ifc for certain hours. U can let baby stay for 1-2 hours too if u hv to run simple errands. But i know there’s a requirement that has to be met, that is to have baby attend ifc for at least a day in one month, and that’s to get subsidy for that month.

Thanks for this! :)

Yes definitely! Infantcare is flexible. Only when the child starts playgrp onwards, teachers wld advise to let the child be in sch for a longer period as they have more structured learning & play time which helps them to develop routine. For my son's sch they encouraged to send frm 9am till 4 or 5pm but again of cz it's up to the parent for hkw long to let the child stay.

I see, thanks!:)

VIP Member

definitely can fetch early for Infant care anytime that you are comfortable with. I used to send mine at 10 and fetch at 3 just for the social interaction. Only for pg and nursery they have curriculum time and need to check with the teachers. :)

u can fetch anytime but try to fix the schedule so easier for the teacher n kid. usually I won't suggest the baby to dun go sch as to make it a routine, if not teacher very hard to understand baby pattern also

Can drop off and pickup anytime between 7am - 7pm and doesnt have to send everyday

👍🏻 thanks!

VIP Member

Infant care or child care it’s up to you. :)

TapFluencer

👌

Trending Questions