Kotex overnight panties

FTM here. I read alot of mummies recommending kotex overnight panties, which ive bought a few. Ive tried one and find it soft and quite comfortable. Ill be delivering @ kkh. Is it really good and leak-proof ? Is it suitable for csect in the event i needed to go csect? And do you just bring this instead of normal panties + pad for hospital stay ? Roughly how many do i need to bring to hosp? #FTM

2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hello! Csect mom here and used LOTSSSS of kotex overnight panties. They are the absolute best through postpartum period when you're still bleeding too. Easy to change (think of bb diapers can just tear at the sides hahahaha) and wear, won't hurt the wound too. I didn't really use when I was at the hospital cos mine provided pads. You might just want to bring 2-3 boxes (since each box only has 2) to the hospital in case you want to use. Safe delivery ❤️❤️❤️

Read more
Influencer của TAP

I swore to this for both my deliveries! Although mine was vaginal, it should also be suitable for csect too, as they would cover the surgical wound and thus, safe to wear. I brought 10 pcs each times cos i'd rather be safe. But for my 1st born I stayed for two night so I used 8. I changed everytime I go toilet or shower. 2nd born was for a night only, so that was only 4 pcs. Congratulations and good luck, mummy! (:

Read more