Normal?

FTM. Have no sex with hubby since pregnant until now (LO 9 months). So about 1.5 years don’t have sex at all. Baby sleep in between, I’m just don’t have mood & he didn’t request for it too. Still breastfeeding.

3 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
Thành viên VIP

Hello there! If nobody has the time or mood to, then there isn't a reason that you should be trying to get it done :) Life after having kids is a lot more than just one more member in the family - juggling between work, family and personal time is really tiring and exhausting, and more often than not, most people have little/no balance at all. Sometimes, it could just be us being too busy, or it might also be having the thoughts of "what if"s after doing the deed - so it's okay not to! I can honestly tell you that most people don't have the time to, even if they do want it :x

Read more

for me, there was no sex for 2 yrs after our first was born. Hubby never asked and neither did i. only when we wanted a 2nd one did we start again.

Thành viên VIP

My case also same like u .. moms always feeling tiared .. but what happens to dad .. it’s kind of question mark 🤔