Feeling frustrated

Ftm here. Due in Jun. I have already paid deposit for a confinement many with an agency and in the process of hiring a helper. Both husb and me are working full time and our parents are sickly. So we have no help at all. Been reading reviews on nanny and helper and now thinking if I should just risk it and DIY instead of taking the risk that I might have 2 more trouble instead. My husband is the lazy, unhygienic type. He can't even wash anything properly. Caught him not using any detergent when washing utensils. He just rinse his cup with water. My nepresso milk frother had stains after he claimed he had washed it. I am not confident of the helper although interviewed her twice. She has a child but her child was brought up by her mum as she went to another state to work one month after giving birth. Lastly I feel that the house is so small already.. 90sqm. It is starting to get so cluttered with all the baby stuff. How can we accommodate 3 more pax...

6 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

The first month can be tough for FT parents, especially the night feedings. You might want to have help if your husband is unreliable. Possible to interview another helper?

1mo trước

Yes. Agree to the above detailed explanation. BF is very taxing too. Your may wanna consider pumping, so someone can bottle feed your baby while you rest.