New found pregnancy

Just found out im 4 weeks 2 days pregnant this morning. Feeling quite lost on what should i do next. When is the best time to visit a gynae? And is it normal to feel cramp around my tummy area?

11 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I found out that I was pregnant on my 4th week too and don’t regret gg to my private gynae the very next day . As it happens, I started bleeding on and off the following 2 weeks. It’s my first pregnancy and I didn’t know what I should be wary of. Had I not seen not gone back on the 6th week to see him, I might not know I’ve been bleeding for some time alr! All the best!!!

Read more
4y trước

Hope all is well. Take care!

Thành viên VIP

You can book an appointment or walk in to any of the nearest polyclinic to get a referral letter for further checkup at the hospital. Subsidised. I recommend to go around 6 weeks or after 6 weeks because if you go earlier... can't really detect. You can book an appointment for a slot

Book an appointment as soon as you can. If you wanna be a private patient, go directly to your preferred hospital. For subsidised go to the polyclinic 1st for a referral to your preferred public hospital. Can book appt via Healthub app. And yes it's normal to feel cramps during pregnancy

4y trước

Yes but still best to book an appt early for a slot.

For first pregnancy would recommend to book a gynae first if you want to be a private patient.. if you want to be a subsidised patient go the the nearest Polyclinic to get referral Letter.. For first few weeks of pregnancy it’s not really normal for cramps and do go check ASAP

i only found out i was pregnant at 9 weeks,by then the baby is already formed,went to poly first then they scheduled me to go kkh when i'm already 13 weeks.But its not normal to feel cramps at 4 weeks,you might want to schedule an appt asap just to check if everything is fine

I also jus found out. Almost every day I feel pain. Not towards cramp. But pain , bearable type, can slp off with it type. Heard it’s normal as long as no bleeding. Slowly discuss with hubby to see where u Wana give birth den u search for gynae.

I went to see a gynae only when I was desperate to find a solution to my super horrible morning sickness. Couldn’t see anything at 5 weeks..

Post reply image
4y trước

Yeah I know.. i’m at my 3rd tri now btw

Influencer của TAP

it's not normal to feel cramp you might want to go to any gynae to check and confirm first before deciding one.

i went when i was 8 weeks, recommend to book an appt from 6 weeks onwards :) can call up to book the dates

First things first, Congratulations mummy! I think best to go to gynae ASAP. Cramps around tummy area is quite common

3y trước

Thank you! Visiting my first gynae on this coming Wed ☺️☺️