I dont feel anything, is it normal?

Im almost at 20 weeks. Had a super bad first trimester with nausea etc, cramps, vomitting. But now I feel like a normal person and sometimes forget that i’m pregnant. I dont feel anything in my tummy too… is that normal? My next gynae appointment is in 3 weeks. 2 weeks ago, my gynae said all is healthy. Should I go to a clinic just to check the ultrasound? Or should i just wait?

2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Are you a FTM? I am a FTM. Everything is new and unsure, and when I get worried when I try to read up online. I think I start to feel more obvious fetal movements in my week 20 . It was a big relief yesterday when I went for my prenatal check up. Everything was ok. The sonographer said it’s normal as the fetus is still small, by week 20ish the movement should feel more obvious. Before (wk 16-wk 20), I just wasn’t sure if it was my baby moving or my intestines or stomach 😂 I was also constantly worried when i didn’t feel much then I would use fetal Doppler to check (lol I don’t even know if I get the heartbeat correctly). If you are feeling ok, I think can wait for your appointment 🤗🤗🤗

Read more

Perhaps you should just wait till next check up and ultrasound. Sometimes baby can be sleeping and less active. Dont worry much as long as there's kick or movement everyday.