For bottle feed baby, what type of bottle do you prefer to use and why? (Glass or BPA plastic bottle)

9 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
Thành viên VIP

My baby is fully breastfed, but as I'll be going to work soon, so I actually had a very hard time getting her to use a bottle. She refused all the brands and only took MAM. I suspect it's because MAM has a flatter teat. MAM only produces plastic BPA-free bottles. I actually prefer them over glass bottles because it's a lot lighter and it won't hurt as much if the bottle falls on the baby. Also, milk is not supposed to be at a boiling temperature so I'm not too worried about chemicals from the plastic leeching into the milk.

Read more
Thành viên VIP

Using Hegen bottles and I absolutely love them. - Easy to snap shut with one hand - Anti-colic air vent works wonder (really has less air bubbles), bubba burped less when I first made the switch - Twist-open (not one-handed operation), takes some getting used to, but it’s easy! - Square bottle means your bottle wouldn’t roll away when it topples Only started clouding a bit after 6mths+ of using, and the markings are scratching off :( but overall it’s a freaking awesome product!

Read more

I am using hegen bottles. It is neither glass nor BPA free plastic bottle. They are made of a material called tritan. My baby is breastfed baby but he accepts this bottle as the teat are shaped like a breast. For glass bottles, I find that it is too heavy and if baby drops, it might break. For BPA free plastic bottles, I am afraid that if the bottle warmer is too hot, it will melt the bottle and chemicals can enter baby's milk.

Read more

come across this article from website popular science bout tritan. https://www.popsci.com/bpa-free-plastic-bad-for-human-health#page-4

Thành viên VIP

I used glass for a start and changed to BPA bottle after that

3y trước

Because when they become bigger they tend to throw the bottle... 😖

thanks

Pigeon glass at home. Pigeon PPSU when going out.

Thành viên VIP

I used hegen and pigeon feeding bottles

i use pigeon ..