10 Replies

Feeling constantly nauseous, having an aversion to food smells, experiencing cramps, spotting, and feeling weak during pregnancy can be common symptoms for some women. These symptoms can be attributed to hormonal changes, increased blood flow to the uterus, and the body adjusting to the pregnancy. However, it is important to consult with your healthcare provider to ensure that everything is progressing as expected. They can provide guidance, monitor your symptoms, and address any concerns you may have. It's always best to seek professional medical advice to ensure the health and well-being of both you and your baby during pregnancy. If you are feeling very weak or experiencing severe symptoms, do not hesitate to reach out to your doctor for a thorough evaluation. Take care of yourself and prioritize your health and well-being during this special time. https://invl.io/cll6she

This is normal. I feel nauseous and have food aversions throughout my whole pregnancy. Cramps are normal because your uterus is expanding and making space for your baby. As long as your gynae did not flag out any issue during your check up, you don’t have to worry so much.

normal to have food aversions and feeling nauseous. regarding cramps and bad spotting, suggest you highlight to your gynae and see if she needs to prescribe you any medication to support the pregnancy.

You’re not weak! Your body is going through massive changes and it’s definitely no easy feat to grow a baby inside you. You’ll get stronger ☺️

It’s normal, there are definitely times where I felt really weak too. You can do it :)

TapFluencer

🙏💕

💕

💕

💕

💕

Trending Questions