Labour & Epidural

First time mom here. How do you deal with the thoughts of labor? I have been reading, watching birth vlogs - not sure if I will every be ready? Can you share with me your labor stories? My husband do not want me to take epidural if possible and go all natural. But i'm not sure how is the pain going to be like.

16 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
Super Mom

As many mommies here said, you’ll never be ready haha! But trust your own body, your own instinct.. You’ll be amazed at how strong our bodies are made to go through labour. I had an au natural birth, with no epidural, also cause I dilated from 4cm to 9cm within an hour. I did asked if I could get epidural, nurse checked and said “u r 9cm, u hv to start pushing!”.. 😅 Earlier when I was admitted into the labour ward, they checked my dilation, it was 4cm & they did asked if I wanted epidural. I somemore said “no need”... hahahahha! Yes it was painful, but once baby glides out. The feeling was like omg I did it!! And tbh, I was glad I did it without.. But then again, with epidural / without, as long as you are most comfy with & also depending on the situation you are in... Every birth story is different! & oh, I would stop watching birth videos... Gave me more fright than what actually is.. Hahahha. Take care & have a smooth delivery!! 💪🏼💪🏼

Read more
3y trước

how to dilate it fast..