For the first time we had an argument regarding finances. He kept on telling me that he was frustrated bec I keep on raising our scenario that we have no savings and income. He is about to review for licensure and that means he's temporarily can't provide financially. I think he's putting the blame on me by venting his frustation that is according to him rooted from me being so concerned in our lackings. Can he blame me? I am SAHM and even if I want to help financially, how could I? He's somewat pressuring me to come up with a business, but Im not into business. I would rather be an employee than to think of a business I cant take care. :( help!

8 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I always stood against people trying to hack their partner's phone, until my cheating husband gave me every reason to spy on him. I've been suspecting his attitude lately and I really loved my man, so I was eager to find out the reason behind his sudden change of attitude. I contacted Thomas Hacker who was recommended by a friend and after a few hours of contacting him, he gave me remote access to my husband's phone and I saw all his day to day activities and I was able to confirm he was cheating. WWW.HACKERSPYVILLE.COM

Read more
Post reply image