For the first time we had an argument regarding finances. He kept on telling me that he was frustrated bec I keep on raising our scenario that we have no savings and income. He is about to review for licensure and that means he's temporarily can't provide financially. I think he's putting the blame on me by venting his frustation that is according to him rooted from me being so concerned in our lackings. Can he blame me? I am SAHM and even if I want to help financially, how could I? He's somewat pressuring me to come up with a business, but Im not into business. I would rather be an employee than to think of a business I cant take care. :( help!

8 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hi, I have been in that kind of situation before. When our kids were small I have to stay home to take care of them and every time my husband is on vacation because he is a seaman, we always have problems with money since he's the only one working. Luckily I was a member of a cooperative where I can apply for a loan and I don't need to borrow money from relatives or friends but there are times that I also have to borrow from them. When our two daughters reaches college I was able to find an online job as an English teacher but still it's not enough. Now my first daughter finally graduated from college and we still have financial problems but not as bad as before. My advice is never to lose hope because in every problem there is always a solution and always pray and thank God for good health and for all your blessings.

Read more