Induced at 39 weeks

Any mummies have gone through induced labour at 39 weeks? I will be 39 weeks tomorrow and I have an appointment with my gynae tomorrow morning. I thought of asking for induction because I am feeling pain in every part of my body, especially my pelvic area whenever I walk or do housework. And I have painful cramps too. Really need some advice and thoughts here. Thank you.

72 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

hi mga mummies, i was now exactly 40weeks by lmp, and still no sign of labor, my ob said they will induce me on saturday if hnd pa ako maglalabor, cnu po nkaexperience ng induce masakit po ba un ftm here☺

8mo trước

same mommy..40 weeks na din aq bukas pero no sign pa din..wla nman snbi skin OB q na maiinduce aq..balik lng dw ulit aq sa friday

I did! Due to placenta showing signs of aging so gyne said to induce. 16 hours later my #1 is out and i actually think the decision to induce is good! At least not so panic if water burst suddenly. Good Luck!

Should be ok if you can’t take the pain it’s your own choice ! Babies born at 38-41 weeks are considered healthy. My baby born at 39 weeks but never got induce I just waited for the moment he wants to come out.

4y trước

Sis sakin naman bukas 40 weeks ko na induction labor din ang gagawin sakin. How’s your experience po sa induced labor?Coz it’s my first din po kasi.

39weeks and 5days na po ako pero nanganaglay lng yung balakang ko nawawala din minsan naglalakad lakad nko kahit maulan para lang matadtad umiinom na rin po ako ng primrose oil...anu pa po ba dapat gawin

4y trước

hello po. ano po experience niyo, turning 39weeks na po ako. no signs of labor yet. thanks po

Hello mummy in the house please am 39 weeks and 2days now and can't feel any signs of labour and according to my EDD am to give birth in 6days time please hope am save coz am scared kind of

4y trước

Same here... 🤗My ob ordered to take eveprim 2x daytime orally and 2gels intravaginal before bedtime.. Hope it works... Godbless us momsh...

Hi! Im 39 weeks 3 days and still no signs of contractions just cramps but Im on a birthing ball and doing squads each day, walking as much so just let the contractions come naturally dont stress so much! 💪🏻

39 weeks too..no sign of labor yet..past days successive yung movement n baby sabay paniningas ng tummy..pa check.up na lang ako now sa OB..yung advice kc nya every week check.up for cm

I am at week 39 today too. Baby weight was same for 2 weeks. Going to do a scan and visit my gynae coming tuesday. Doc said if scan shows baby is not growing in tummy anymore, she suggest to induce.

I was induced at 39 weeks coz the amniotic fluid was in the borderline range! The contraction that came after that was super intense. I gave birth 1.5 hrs later. All the best!:)

4y trước

The contraction is really very painful..i gave birth normal without epidural..😅 I thought i couldnt make it..

Same here 39weeks and 3days..closed cervix pa din sbi Ng O.B q...magpa BPS daw aq ulit...pero sumasakit na balakang q at tyan q...normal lng kaya na manganak 1wek or 2weks after Ng due date?

4y trước

same