38+3 & no signs of labour

Hi mummies, I’m a ftm & I have an appt tomorrow(38+4), can I request for induction? No health issues or whatsoever. But it’s because it’s too tiring for me & I have a hard time breathing sometimes. Not too sure if I am dilated or not either, hoping they’d check tomorrow. If I am, would I be warded?

4 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

hi mummy. baby will let you know when he/she is ready to pop dun worry. I hope you understand that induction comes w risk. if you want a natural birth, it's better to wait it out. try asking for hospitalisation leave from gynae tmr so you can rest till delivery. jia you mama dun give up, almost there already

Read more

Hi mummy! You are not alone. I am 40weeks + 1day and my baby is still relaxing in womb. Of course we feel exhausted with sleepless nights. I have been waiting patiently and today appointment gyne checked it was 1cm dilation and did membrane sweep. I really hope it works for me.

I requested for induction at 38 weeks plus also as my body size is smaller build so if too big will need to c sec, Gynae also say is okay to induce if baby weight all that acceptable :)

2t trước

Just wondering how did u request/inform the gynae for induction? I am just tired as I have cramps here n there n my body aches so much but still no signs of labour 😿

I went for induction at 38+3 since my last gynae checkup was confirmed to be induced. my gynae gave the go-ahead