Induced at 39 weeks

Any mummies have gone through induced labour at 39 weeks? I will be 39 weeks tomorrow and I have an appointment with my gynae tomorrow morning. I thought of asking for induction because I am feeling pain in every part of my body, especially my pelvic area whenever I walk or do housework. And I have painful cramps too. Really need some advice and thoughts here. Thank you.

72 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hello 👋 mummies I am 38 weeks 3 days .I have no signs of labour and my EDD 29 Nov. I cannot stand the pain when my stomach becomes so tight and painful in afternoons and nights. My pelvic aches so badly. I am thinking 🤔 of asking my gyne to induce me this wk. first mum so confused 🤷‍♀️

39 weeks and 1 day, got light spotting with bloody mucous plug and pain at lower abdomen. Gynae said is a sign that baby head is moving deeper into the delivery canal thus the pain and to monitor for signs of labour in the next couple of days. No need induced labour at the moment.

39 weeks and 5 days. I thought no sign of labor. Pero Nung nagpaSTD ako nagcocontraction na pala ako. So I guess baka kayo din. Pain tolerance kase ako so kahit may pain ako nafefeel feeling ko di naman masakit. Try niyo mag consult sa Gyne niyo bout sa contraction.

3y trước

Same tayo mommy,39weeks in 5days naku now no sign of labor pa din pero last weeks Na I e ako ng ob ko 2CM Na!pero Sa 12 Na ung due date ko pag di parin ako nag labor induce naku

Hello mummy! My first born edd was 21 march, but I induced at 14 march. Because my gynae say my baby is big. If i deliver at 21 march i need to go csec. But if i deliver at 14 march i can still go normal. So ya my birth plan was normal, so i induced 1 week earlier.

Yeah, I experienced that...you'l need more exercise to walk and squat....every hours so that your cervix had open and goes to near cm........until you experienced a contraction every minutes...... You'l start at labor and giving birth to your baby..

thanks God for his protection 🙏🙏🙏39 weeks and 3 days..my BBY enter in this beautiful world..3.2kg ... normal delivery..more exercise like walking and squatting.❣️❣️

Post reply image

You can try asking gynae to do a sweep of the cervix for you. My gynae did that during my 39w check up, and I was in labour that night. I was 1cm dilated 2 weeks before and 2cm dilated that day, so my gynae was quite confident I would deliver within that week.

Yeah I’m 39 weeks 1 day today and doctor is advising me to go for induce. Will be heading to the hospital for it in 2 days if my water doesn’t break. I’m not dilating also so Doctor said it’s not good for baby to be too Long inside.

4y trước

Same po, advised to induce by tom. Wala pa din ako gaanong nararamdamang signs. Okay lang kaya ?

39 weeks and 3days same din poh sbi close cervix parin peo nkakaramdam n ako ng pananakit ng balakang peo wala pa din puro lakad n ako at squat umiinum n din ako primerose at ung isa n maliit n mapait at pineapple juice sana mag open n xa

3y trước

nakapanganak n ako mam nu ng 39weks at 3days ko more lakadng gnwa ko tpos ng laba ako ng light ln/ then nag deretso deretso n ung pain tpos kinabukasan nanganak n ako

My first son was borned on 40 weeks 2 days. I think u can just wait for your actual day to come because it was the best experience i had when gave birth naturally. No worries mommy, bare the pain for the best for your bby❤️💐