Any prenatal vitamins given?

Hi fellow mummies! I’m currently at 13 weeks but my gynae has not given me any prenatal vitamins to take yet. I’ve only seen my gynae at KKH once - the other appts were to do tests. So far, I’m taking folic acid and trying to eat foods that are good for the baby. Did anyone experience the same with KKH’s gynae? Is it normal not to be prescribed prenatal vitamins? Am thinking to ask for them during my next gynae appt.

7 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hi Guys I'm so excited to share this testimony on how i got my ex husband back after a divorce with the help of Dr. Breakthrough: [email protected] I was Looking for a way to Stop My Divorce and Save My Marriage, so I requested the service of Dr. Breakthrough last week. Well, happily I can say today I am living a happy married life and also my marriage life is restored. Dr. Breakthrough Saved My Marriage. My husband is now loving me like crazy and I’m loving it! We are now trying to get some little ones to our family to show our never ending love for each other. Dr. Breakthrough has done wonders in my life. You performed a very good service for a person in true need. Thank you Dr. Breakthrough for saving my broken Marriage and bringing my husband back to me!".. My family and I are living together happily again. If you are searching for a way to restore your relationship, I will advise you to contact him now. [email protected] Or WhatsApp: +2349037171626

Read more

u see ur gynae at how many weeks? by right they shld prescribe the 2nd trimester stuff e.g. obimin multivitamin earlier so u can start taking from week 13. infact my gynae ask me to start taking from week 12. btw im seeing private gynae at mount alvernia.

Hmm.. I started mine at 12 weeks. They gave me prenatal vitamins at my 11 weeks scan to consume from 12 weeks onward. You can try giving them a call or else if your next appt is nearby you can ask them for it. For now continue with your folic acid.

Hi, im at 16 weeks now and with SGH. I brought my own prenatal vitamins (from Blackmores) to show the gynae. He said that it would be sufficient so did not prescribe me any additional vitamins.

KKH sub mummy here.. my experience is not the same. At my 10 week appt the gynae prescribed calcium tablets, obimin and fish oil to start taking at week 12 as the next appt will be 15 weeks.

I'm w private gynae, was prescribed folic acid early on and calcium, dha during wk12 visit.

I'm with NUH and I was prescribed prenatal vitamins and folic acid at 5 weeks