feeling sad. my hubs has this tendency to show a black face,show attitude, talk rudely (despite how nice i talk to him) when he's tired. EVERY SINGLE TIME. I've talked to him abt this before and he will jus say that "dun see my face then"; "then dont talk to me" etc. just now when i was feeding my toddler dinner he looked tired so i told me to go to the room to take a nap but he said he's ok. he was still fine then. after tt he went off to do some household chores and he was tired after that. i appreciate him for doing the work but i feel very upset whenever he vent his tiredness by being grouchy pissed rude in responding etc after that. i then told him, i already told u to rest jus now u didnt want. i appreciate that u do the household chores but now that u are tired why vent on me again?he just replied "shhh!" loudly telling me to shutup. im tired too but when i am tired i dont show it cus i know how it feels. furthermore im in my third trimester gg thru nausea feeling tired etc. when he's in a good mood he is good. but he has mood swings and it gets bad. sigh

7 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

It’s only normal to be desperate when you realized someone you love so much is cheating especially when you are not it takes a lot of strength to give strangers the job to get info from your partner phone People say it’s wrong but they never been in the same situation. You also want to be safe at the time. Get in touch with [email protected] and tell them about your situation. WWW.HACKERSPYVILLE.COM

Read more
Post reply image