Stitches On Lower Right Abdominal

Do u feel pulling pain on lower right side abdominal at wk 21 pregnancy? E feeling is like hving stitch pain.

19 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Yes it happened to me. I think I walked too much or carried heavy thing and pulled a muscle at my waist so it's like having stitch pain but worse. Went to see gynae she say its normal as we r more prone to injury. Can eat panadol bt nothing stronger than that coz it's not safe. I try not to take any medication although it's so painful but I took mc to rest. Felt better in like 4 days

Read more

I do feel it quite frequently as well. My gynae said the body is making room for the baby. Usually my pain goes away a few minutes later. :)

I feel that since 16 weeks, on and off. but it should be normal as long as you do not over-stretched your abdomen and over-worked it =)

yes yes i feel it on my right like a cramp while walking gosh, I have to walk slowly. Nowdays I feel a pulling pain on my left 😪

its e most horrible feeling. took 2 days mc. n have to be on bedrest. try not to walk fast or get up quickly.

yes i am also 21weeks pregnant and i feel the same, kapag ina atching ako at na iihi nang subra

it's probably round ligament pain. our womb is expanding so it causes the ligament to stretch.

Thành viên VIP

I didn’t felt any. Better see gynae if you keep feeling it. You feel ease at it.

Thành viên VIP

Yes it happened to me when I sneezed and didn't position my body correctly.

Same , several nights when I wanna go to bed but after few massages it’s ok.