Gained 5kg at 11 weeks

Just feel so bad about myself seeing how much weight I’ve gained in just a couple of weeks, my face is significantly rounder, my arms have gotten bigger, my clothes no longer fit and I look like I’m 5 months pregnant when I’m barely 3 months. Worried I’ll gain too much in my pregnancy and have a difficult time losing weight, I also read that it’s commonly expected to only look pregnant after first trimester so I feel so out of place. #FTM

6 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hello there, I can understand why you might be feeling overwhelmed right now, but please know that it's quite common to have such concerns during pregnancy. Each pregnancy journey is unique, and weight gain can vary greatly from one person to another. Here are a few tips to help you feel more comfortable and confident: 1. **Balanced Diet**: Focus on eating a balanced diet rich in fruits, vegetables, lean proteins, and whole grains. This will provide the necessary nutrients for both you and your baby. If you're looking for a good supplement to ensure you're getting everything you need, you might want to consider this option: [Pregnancy Supplement](https://invl.io/cll7h72). 2. **Stay Active**: Regular, moderate exercise can help manage weight gain and improve your mood. Activities like walking, swimming, or prenatal yoga can be beneficial. Always check with your doctor before starting any new exercise regimen. 3. **Hydration**: Drinking plenty of water can help reduce bloating and keep you feeling good. Aim for at least 8-10 glasses a day. 4. **Listen to Your Body**: It's important to listen to your body and give it what it needs. If you’re tired, rest. If you’re hungry, eat something nutritious. 5. **Maternity Clothes**: Embrace maternity clothes that fit comfortably. You’ll feel much better in clothes that accommodate your growing body. 6. **Support System**: Surround yourself with supportive family and friends who can offer encouragement and understanding. 7. **Be Kind to Yourself**: Remember, your body is doing an incredible thing by growing a new life. Celebrate the small victories and be gentle with yourself. If you’re still feeling down about your weight gain, talking to your healthcare provider might help. They can offer personalized advice and reassurance. Every pregnancy is different, and what's most important is that you and your baby are healthy. Take it one day at a time, and try to enjoy this special journey as much as possible. Warm hugs, [Your Name] https://invl.io/cll6she

Read more

Can u share your food diet & daily routine like? Maybe we can note the things that can cause the spike. Don’t drink fruit juice/ processed food. Cut & Eat fruit, & invest in pregnancy probiotics. That could help with ur motion and also help regulate blood sugar level. Pls make sure u check ur sugar level. Sometimes weight gain can be due to that.

Read more

Hello! From my personal experience I gained around 1kg each week of my pregnancy, which is more than what we are supposed to gain. I’m now at 36 weeks and I have gained 25kg. So probably by 40 weeks I will gain 30kg in total. Just remember that weight gain is temporary but your baby will be forever. :)

Read more
1t trước

Thank you for sharing & being so kind & empathetic with your response. It made me feel so much better 🥺

Understand how u feel..I honestly felt so frumpy and round when I was pregnant. So I spent more effort in doing my makeup each day. Gotta still have a pretty face! In any case, after I gave birth, the weight I gained were all gone coz I breastfeed and pump. Jiayou, just another few months more!

Influencer của TAP

hope ur gynae would b able to allay ur concerns... all the best & take care

💕