neurogain pb

hello everyone please review neurogain on tablet and it's usage for pregnant mum currently I'm 8months preggy and having obical frolic acid and obimin can I add this neurogain as well

28 Các câu trả lời
 profile icon
Viết phản hồi

Neurogain is good ...can take for lactation years too. but got one enhanced formula vit from same neurogain company, called Ganilia...only 1 vit complete for all nutrient..feel so healthy, HB, BP, baby's size all okay

Doc told me its ok to consume neurogain bcoz its juz a supplement. I started consuming neurogain when i was 30w. Good to take it when 7mths and above to avoid hyperactive baby.

3y trước

pink

Hye mummy. My doctor give me neurogain gain for free. And he told me the neurogain good for baby brain developement. I also take pramilet n calcium as supplement

4y trước

Me too

My O&G Doctor prescribed the Neurogain during my 7 months of pregnancy. I use to take Blackmores for Pregnancy & Breastfeeding Capsules together with oral Calcium+D3 and add on oral Iberet Folate. 🤗

hi mummy. I never take neurogain since day 1 pregnant. now I only consume maltofer and surbex calcium d3. can u guys share w me what type of neurogain that good for pregnancy? currently 33 weeks

3y trước

neurogain can only consume after 7m pregnant, and if u have no other problem with baby, u can take the normal neurogain for pregnant women with blue label

Why i never been prescribed for neurogain before? :( currently I’m 33 weeks already is it too late to consume? And which type of clinic you guys went to get the neurogain? Is it private or gov?

1y trước

usually private,it just only supplement brain health for baby

Thành viên VIP

Neurogain is best starting from 7m+. Not to early to avoid hyperactive. Yes you can consume it with acid folic and such. 😁

Ok je neurogain ni dia makanan tambahan (supplement). Anak abg i dulu makan neurogain ni waktu preggy, kluar2 banyak akal sampai tak terlarat nak layan, aktif. Bagusnye bijak.

Sy makan neurogain pb sejak kandungan 6 bulan, skrg dah masuk botol ke 3. Dan xmkn vit lain. Harap baby okay dan sihat kat dalam.

3y trước

DHA is for otak baby development only. u still need the other prenatal for ur hb. utk yg lengkap, can try iberet. klu x ngam, cuba obimin pluz. can also take calcium..

I didn't take neurogain but I took nutrilite omega fish oil instead. Source is from norweign salmon fish..

1y trước

5 the