Left uterine notching

Hi everyone, we are at 21 weeks pregnant and did our Fetal Analysis today and found out we have a notch in our left uterine which means lower blood flow into the placenta and hence, our baby. Report also shows that the right uterine is well and functioning and our doctor prescribed aspirin pills to consume everyday up till 35 weeks. From our doctor, this may potentially lead to preeclampsia or growth retardation for our baby=( Any mummy’s here have the same issue and would care to share your experience? #firstmom #advice #1sttimemom #babieshealthconcern

2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hi Tricie! My first pregnancy too they detected a notch during the detailed scanning. Was started on Tab aspirin 150mg every night till the 36th week. My gynae advised to check BP at home regularly and to go ED if S/S of pre eclampsia emerged. But usually during the routine check they will check the protein level in the dipstick. From there also I think they can detect early pre eclampsia. But baby was healthy and was at 2.7kg 37th week! ☺️

Read more
Influencer của TAP

hope all turns out well for u & ur baby 🙏💕