This is an embarrassing question, but can the clitoris go in hiding? I can't have an orgasm anymore! Me and husband are still sexually active, but I just can't reach climax. Did this happen to anyone?

10 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

In my 10 years of sex life with the husband, I never manage to reach orgasm while intercourse. However, he'll always try to give me a hand job (rubbing my clitoris) and make me climax before we have intercourse. It seems like men can reach climax more easily as compared to women.

When excited the clitoris can shift a little inner in terms of position but this is slightly. Try other things to help u relax like red wine or diffuse some oil or some sexy lingerie or just relax...it is sometimes like that for the first few months

Have you tried all methods? Sometimes could be hormones. Reaching climax can be pretty challenging it's easier for those who has reached climax before

Maybe you're just too tired at the end of the day? Think Maslow's Hierarchy of Needs - sleep comes before sex!

Yes, going through the same phase my dear... and I was wondering if am the only one!

7y trước

I don't think you are the only one. :)

Even my wife after giving birth.thats her problem today

Thành viên VIP

Those damn hormones! Have you tried all sorts of stimulation?

7y trước

Yes yes it can be back to the way it was before. I experienced the same thing too. Been a year and I'm still struggling.

It's all to do with your hormones! Try a vibrator?

Use a vibrator. Problem solved. ;)

Thành viên VIP

Yes. Vibrator works well! give it a try!