Delifrance Chicken Delight

Hi, can early pregnancy eat Delifrance chicken delight ? Really craving for it. Hope any mummies reply.

6 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I love Delifrance Chicken Delight and ate it a couple of times during my first trimester with no issue :) But I think some would say it's better not to eat it as the ingredients are pretty much left out in the open the whole day.

4mo trước

agree on this. I even gave up makisan and subway because of the reason that food had been left out for long, and not under heat/fire...

In moderation it’s fine, I only eat chicken delight for delifrance and I had it thru out pregnancy and also AFTER PREGNANCY (I gave birth at TMC and…. Delifrance is just downstairs 😂)

I had Delifrance seafood 2-3 times throughout my pregnancy. It’s fine! Delivered my baby boy safely in December. I only know to avoid sushi and not fully cooked food.

I have subway tuna once a month during my first and second trimester, so all good. For subway, I always ask them to heat up for me longer.

just eat it. I had it and the tuna from delifrance so many times. everything in moderation.

If you have doubt, don’t eat. Why risk