Due date up, my #1 induced 15hrs only 4cm dilated, end up emergency C sec. #2 should i chose elective C-sec then VBAC? Scratch head! Emergency Csec really trauma n expensive! ?

6 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
Influencer của TAP

I choose csec when I'm in 32 weeks cos baby position not right. The double charge trama many warn me. And in fact do you know if you choose c sec and you suddenly contraction before the date you have to go vbac if not it will be emergency csec.

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-29132)

Thành viên VIP

the reason for e c sec was due to not being able to dilated or baby was in distressed? usually for induce, aft water bag burst,they will give a time frame of 24hrs for ur to dilate.

8y trước

then if that's the case i will straight away go for csec. don't want to waste time and risk a vbac and ended up w emergency csec. later the bill very big also

Do whatever it is conformable for you. Safety of baby and you comes first. :)

Just go for csec. Don't go thru the hassle of trying a VBAC and end up failing.

8y trước

I also think so. Just few of my friends asked me why never consider VBAC alot ppl succeed. Coz they see my body bulit bigger than them & my threshold of pain is quite high somemore.

Thành viên VIP

Maybe elective csec, at least you know what will happen..