Driving while pregnant... Your opinion?
Nêu ý kiến
Not safe at all!
Totally okay

2935 responses

43 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Every day i sent my kids to school, 3 different schools.. 😅😅.. N have to fetch them with different times.... I hope i will be stong till the due come.. 😘 😘.. But i already plan to stop driving before the date is come.. N have to rest at home n let they father arrange them..

Inask ko din po ito sa doctor ko at di daw po ito nakakasama as long as wala kang bleeding after. So i think okay lang sya if wala maghhatid sayo kasi mas mahirap po magcommute 😊

I even drive myself to hospital ehen its time..my husband will take time to reach me..so i drive myself..in okay with it because he will always be there with me 😊

Better to be safe then sorry. if you have an option i won't drive, otherwise it's fine if you have too as well. can't be pregnant stay in bed only right?

Influencer của TAP

Okay since i have experienced in driving due pregnant but really not encouraging since anything can happen if driving end of 3rd trimester

37weeks and still driving. But need to further back my seat, hence my arms were straighten all the way i drive. 😂😂😂

5y trước

hahah same here momshie!!!

It's too risky to drive while pregnant. A simple and small error like pushing the break hard can cost your baby's life.

It's ok I believe. Just be carefully at all times. Seatbelts will go under the boobs though!

It’s ok early on but near the due date when you’re huge I would not recommend

My cousin drove herself to the hospital while in labor.