Does music help your baby sleep? If so, what albums would you recommend?

7 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I'd recommend classical music. In both my girls(when they were still babies), it helped them have a deep sleep even though our dog, who likes hanging around close to our room window, is barking loudly outside. Now that my girls are a 2 and a 4yrs old, i tried making them listen to my kind of calming music when we had loud guests and it's their nap time already. It made them sing along than sleep. They really love singing so I thought music without lyrics will do the job better. I'm planning to go back to classical music.

Read more

Well mostly soft and soothing music help to make babies to sleep! Initially I use Korean drama music to my boy to sleep because at the same time I can enjoy myself as well now I start to use classical music which I find in YouTube, it does also make my boy sleep well! Don't use loud or hip hop music because it make my boy more awake and he start to jump and dance when he listen to this type of music

Read more

Music benefits child development in a variety of ways. Playing soft, relaxing music at bedtime promotes comfort, quality sleep and brain development, and can even promote learning as your little one soundly snoozes away. Put classical music on at a low volume overnight or during naps to provide your youngster with all the benefits music has to offer your sleeping baby.

Read more

I have tried a few from nursery rhymes to classical music, neither works on my baby. Till I play delta wave music. It a type of music that helps to relax the mind and encourages deep sleep. The other reason is to cover some of the surrounding noise such as TV or kids playing. You can search on YouTube "deep sleep" or "delta wave".

Read more
8y trước

Nice idea! Will try this too! Thank you..

Music is always believed to have a calming effect on a baby. That being said, every baby is different. You can try playing some classical music to see if it will help for yours. :)

trust there is no harm trying to play the music for your baby.. classical music would be the ideal one :)

Yes it does. I bought this seahorse from fisher price n it accompany my bb to slee every night. It calms him down.

Post reply image