Does any mummies here use reusable breast pad to prevents leakage of milk?Is it really good absorbent as disposable type ?

13 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I have used both reusable and disposable ones and I prefer the reusable ones. They are softer, more comfortable, breathable yet quite absorbent too. I am using Avent and I've had it for 3 years now!! Of course, the con is that you'd have to wash it so as not to run out of clean pads, I buy more! I am also using Mothercare and works fine for me. The disposable ones are quite convenient because you just throw them away but in the long run they will be more costly. Also, when the plastic covers brushes over my skin, it gets uncomfortable. All in all, I would buy reusable ones and perhaps you can buy 14 pairs. It's a good investment and good for the environment as well :-)

Read more

I bought reusable ones from qoo10. Very cheap but goes out of shape cos I throw them in the dryer. But it's ok cos I use them at home. More economical and environmental friendly in the long run. When I'm out I use disposable cos it's more absorbent. Tried Pigeon and Tollyjoy and prefer Pigeon.

you can try the bamboo ones from http://tlo.com.sg/collections/thelittleonesinmylife/products/thelittleonesinmylife-washable-bamboo-breast-pads. they are very soft and absorbent. I think it's more worth it in the long run compared to getting disposable ones.

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-10299)

I have tried but fewl.it works the same. However i do not like it cos it's troublesome to wash it. Felt disposable ines r better and more hygienic although it may not be coat effective.

Read more

the reusable ones are much softer n feel better against sore tired nipples. they r not that hard to wash, jus throw into washing machine n wash as usual. disposable ones dont feel as good.

I use Moomookow reusable bamboo pads. They're big and really absorbent! The only pads that could handle my leak(I was leaking through bra pads, bra and shirt )

I personally tried before Pigeon Honeycomb & Avent! I think Pigeon Honeycomb is good, very soft and comfy! Recommended!

Thành viên VIP

Yes. It is such a Lifesaver for me! Very comfortable and good absorbent