Does anyone here permit their babies to watch while eating?

6 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I assume you mean watching the television or some type of screen. If that's the case, then yes. My daughter watches TV while she eats, but in all honesty, she doesn't mind it all too much. She's more fixated on eating her food rather than actually absorbing what's happening on screen. Usually, once she's done eating she wants to tune in to what's going on on the TV.

Read more

You mean watch TV while eating? Well, I do.. They can watch TV while on the high chair eating. I'm there to feed them anyway and make sure they don't get too engrossed on what they're watching. But we don't do this all the time though. Mostly during snack time, we allow them to eat while watching something on Youtube.

Read more

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-11897)

Yes, sometimes. I know they say it's not ideal because it can distract the baby. However, in our case, the baby finishes her meal when she's watching a video or TV show.

Ideally, screentime shouldn't be simultaneous with feeding time as this can divert baby's focus in eating. In turn, it may lessen his/her appetite.

Yes, I do. It's their habit to watch even while eating. My kids get bored if they don't get ro watch TV especially while eating