Is it safe to eat Peach gum during pregnancy? who cannot eat peach gum ?🥣🥣🥣

Does anyone know if pregnant ladies can eat peach gum? Been seeing peach gum chinese soup-style dessert alot on IG and FB. Looks like cheng tng. Curious to try and cook it at home to control the sweetness. who cannot eat peach gum ?🥣 Thanks in advance!

Is it safe to eat Peach gum during pregnancy? who cannot eat peach gum ?🥣🥣🥣
8 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hi, I found below content on article about who cannot eat peach gum . Hope you can get an idea . Peach gum contains a kind of resin. If you eat too much, it will affect the baby's development in the womb of pregnant women. If you don't eat it properly, it will even lead to small birth. Therefore, it is best not to eat peach gum when pregnant.

Read more
3y trước

aww thank you for the info! :)

Although peach gum is healthy, pregnant women should consume it in moderation or best to avoid it completely. I hope you have an idea about who cannot eat peach gum

Pregnant women can eat peach gum in small amounts as it helps get rid of the toxic in the body. but I am not sure exactly who cannot eat peach gum

Peach gum is safe during pregnancy but just don't overdo it. hope you can get an idea what you asked and. I am not sure who cannot eat peach gum

Yes even I had a doubt that who cannot eat peach gum and who can. Looking by the answers, consuming it in moderation would be fine.

Hi all, if termakan peach gum, terminum tong sui tadi.. How ya? Saya baru 4 weeks pregnant 😥

Thành viên VIP

Eat anything you want you deserve it I had lots of it just like boba so dont see why can’t

I wouldn't worry about eating peach gum during pregnancy. It should be safe