Does anyone have tips on how to keep cool when your toddler refuses to eat her breakfast when we're in a hurry to get to work? I know it's a trying period at toddlerhood... we're hoping to keep our sanity and refrain from shouting or spanking :(

8 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Give yourself more time by waking up earlier? I know it can be hard. Otherwise I would pack it like it's going to be brought out. Bread is an easy option though it can be boring. You can more variations of bread like pizza toast, French toast, garlic bread or brushetta. Then other easy to pack and eat on the go foods will probably be porridge or oat. If not ask her for her opinion on what she would like to have for breakfast. If she chooses her own food then she may take up the responsibility to finish it up.

Read more
Thành viên VIP

This happens to me sometimes too. I usually try to give a variety of food cause I realised that my son gets sick of eating bread everyday. I also make sure that they can be easily packed to be eaten on the go. One more suggestion is to allocate more time for breakfast so that you don't have to rush.

You have to prioritise. If you need to leave in a hurry, then pack their food and take it with you. Or better, when you know you are rushed, give them something that they like to eat and you know they will finish fast? Hope that works...

Thành viên VIP

Make a tasty toddler friendly smoothie or milkshake which she can consume quickly and get her nutrients from at the same time. http://www.cheatsheet.com/life/8-superfood-smoothies-your-toddler-will-love.html/?a=viewall

Post reply image

Promo terbesar expert care sudah dimulai, diskon hingga Rp.100.000 sedang berlangsung di shopee, ada juga voucher diskon 100% alias gratis bagi bunda yang beruntung. Buruan cek di https://shope.ee/9UfEMMqqTg (id-147)

I really have no idea! I normally try being calm and leave without feeding both the kids. I give them a silence treatment for the day. At least it keeps them quite for the next day

thanks