Induced

Doc want to induce at 37 weeks cause baby weighed 2kg. Is it ok?

181 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hello po... I am 37weeks and 6days gin- I.E po ako ng ob ko, sabi ng OB ko indi pa bukas.., close pa po, but I need to labor on September 26 kasi mag-expire po Ang swab test result ko.. ano po ba dapat gawin para magbukas po... thank you and Stay safe po...God Bless...

4y trước

squat mamy, effective,,

sign na po ba itong nararamdaman ko mga mommy . gumising ako na sobrang sakit ng puson ko tas d ko alam san ung masakit sa puson ba or sa tyan po tas maya maya siging galaw ng baby tas sumakit na po yung balakang ko 37 weeks and 4 days po

4y trước

Same here.. 37 weeks and 4 days. Di n ko pinapatulog sa mdaling arw. Sumasakit n ung puson tapos sa balakang. Nkikiramdam kung labor n b to or false contractions. But anytime pede n daw lumabas si baby

2 kg seems to small to be induced? Im at 37 weeks but my baby is already 3.1 kg and my doctor didnt say anything about induce. My first son was born at 37 weeks and he weighed 2.9 kg. No induce as well. You can try seeking another doctor advise. I did this too.

4y trước

depende pdn te, im at 37 weeks na din and my baby is weighing 2.2kg, pero wala. nman nirecommend OB ko na mag induce. kung wala nman nakikitang problema yung OB sa status ni baby sa loob and maliit lang tlg sya di nman tlg sila magrerecommend na iinduce. kaya wag ka masyado magmarunong, and wag masyado negative ang sinasbe mo hndi nakakatuwa nakailang comment kna ng ganyan sa mga post ng iba. dapat ikaw nlang nag OB

I'm at 37 weeks and 1day nako today and my baby last week is 2.2kg. Binigyan ako ng vitamins ni OB para lumaki kahit konti si baby ko. And now he's 3.2kg na. 🥰 Still no sign of labor padin. Excited nako makita baby ko. 1st time mom here, kinakabahan pero excited. 🥰❤️

3y trước

same tayo sis binigyan din ako ng vit.para makahabol kame sa laki pero 2x ko lang nainom kc baka bigla lumaki at mahirapan ako

Why is everyone speaking in this Tagalog language in this app? Please use English!

1y trước

It's because most of the active commenters are Filipino and the thread has different questions already. Some are more confident in answering ang sharing their experiences through their mother tongue, but their are lots of answers in English as well.

Hi Maybe cos baby is small and not growing much? my first baby was induced at 37wks 5 days cos on scanning at 36wks he weighed at 2.1kg only. . so their reason was baby not growing or gaining since 32wks in tummy. . i was then induced. Baby came out at 2.4kg.

3y trước

I gave birth at NUH, and i think they have their own min weight. . he was born at 2.42 kg, had to put in NICU till he gain some weight. . but bcos jaundice was high, he was in NICU for 5 days. . lost weight till 2.2kg but they allowed to be discharge only after that 5 days when the jaundice had cleared. .

Do you have existing medical condition like SLE that makes die die has to be induced on 37 weeks? If yes, then follow your gynae advice. By 38 weeks and above, the chance of mother dying, stillbirth and other complications are increasing each week.

Super Mom

My son was also not putting on enough weight. Doctor planned to induce at 37 weeks but my water bag broke at 36 weeks, so delivered early. Son was 2.1kg and discharged with me. It was lucky that he had come out earlier because his umbilical cord was knotted.

3y trước

Congratulations, 🎉 it was a normal delivery po?

I am now at my 37weeks..but I don't feel like I'm giving birth soon.. just feel like I'm always tired and sleepy..

4y trước

Same here pero sabi nila wag na daw magtutulog maglakad lakad na then squatting para mabanat yung cervix

I was induced at 37 weeks baby was only 2.2 kg, 2 weeks after delivery with regular feeding every 2 hours baby weight went up to 3kg. Always trust your obgyn they know what’s best!