13 Replies

VIP Member

I took duphaston after I hv bleeding on my 10th week until 18 weeks, after no more spotting then stop taking it, but I still hv 4 pills left, my gynae said for incase I hv spotting again. I took 6 pills a day (3x2). The duphaston is cheaper than the jab, jab cost me $100/jab. Luckily I only had a few times jab, only when the the spotting happens.

ok i see. thanks. at least you gave birth to healthy baby. thats good enough.

Me too. but its only for a week. There is a different effect on me every time I took it I experienced my heart began to palpitate. I consultated to my OB and she advice me stop taking it and gives me another pampakapit med instead.

Me! Nag-bleed kase ako, 5weeks and 2days yun. First reseta niya is 3x a day for 7 days and another 2x a day for another 7days until sa 2nd ultrasound ko. May pagka-expensive nga pero if its for the baby, go lang. 😊

I juz 3 days started take duphaston due to bleeding & spotting. But i still having spotting. Anyone have any symptom after taking this? Pregnancy still continue normal??

yes, it's only progesterone hormone to strengthen your womb

If your doctor has suggested it, then best to stick to the advise. You could always get a second opinion from another doctor, though.

you should take it.. they won't recommend it to you if it's not good for you and your baby.

VIP Member

Yup I had to take it throughout my first trimester as I had a missed miscarriage before.

VIP Member

i took it cos had bad cramps.. from 5 weeks until close to 2nd trimester

VIP Member

I did. But only for a week, and just because there was spotting.

me too... cause got spotting.....

Related Questions

Trending Questions

Related Articles