Do you personally send and/or pick-up your kids at school?

16 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

"Having ideas is one thing, but putting them into action in the right manner is quite another. As a result, Teciza Web Solutions is lending more than 12 years of knowledge for the growth and expansion of your business. We have a full basket of creative branding services like, Website Designing, Website Development, Digital Marketing, Search Engine Optimization, Software Development, Application Development, CRM-ERP-POS Development, and other custom developments, we've got you covered. We have experts to understand your Business process & Business domain to serve you better. Our experience as a web development and digital marketing company in ahmedabad since a decade has given us an expertise and craftsmanship in the web portal that we provide distinguished services and deliver the exemplary results. With the ever changing trends and services in the Information & Technology field, our dynamic approach and constantly upgrading standards have won us many loyal customers. Our paramount web and digital marketing solutions have made our company a go-to destination for all kinds of development and services task. We are the company who has a protean methodology which shall meet all your demands and needs. Ours is a one stop destination for all the web, digital marketing, and branding-promotion related solutions. We build your virtual dreams from the scratch that will make your website appear wondrous. We believe that appearance and design will get you clients and increase your business. We help your idea become a virtual reality. We aim to provide innovative brand solutions, lead with a purpose, remain relevant and make a difference. Every delivery at Teciza Web Solutions is carefully supervised so that every brand’s message is delivered as intended. Over these diverse years, we have synergized our chief expertise with our insightful, thoughtful and reflective domain understanding in the core industrial niches. We are trying our heart out to eliminate the financial bars for all sorts of businesses no matter it is a small scale, mid scale business or even a Multi National Business."

Read more

I dropped and picke dup my daughter from school every day till she was in preschool (age 5). My reasoning behind this was that at that age she was too little to communicate clearly about her day with me. At drop time I could let the teacher know if she had a bad night, might be tired etc, or stay and observe her for a bit. At pick up time, she was so full of things she wanted to say to me. I found that on a few occasions that I could not pick her up, I did not get that information from her later in the day. Now that she is older and on the school bus, I still drop her at the bus stop in the morning. I however pick her up from school once a week so that I can have a quick work with the teacher, or see her work on the class board, see who her friends are etc. I have been fortunate that I have been able to do this. So if you can, I would recommend that you do the school pick up/drop at least once a week.

Read more
Thành viên VIP

I have 3 kids. 2 of them are in sch. My Pri 2 daughter: My helper sends and fetch her from school everyday. It's just one bus stop away from my place. My 4 yr old son is in childcare. I send him to school and my mum/mum in law will fetch him from school. His school is 2 MRT stops away from my place. He doesn't take the school bus as the bus driver told me that he will be on the bus for at least an hour which I don't like.

Read more

I have 2 kids and now they both go to the same school though a little different timing. We have always made them use the school bus, and I put them in the bus and pick them up from it too. It was only once when my elder one was small that she was scared about something and refused to go in the bus. During that time, I personally took her to school each day and picked her up from there, for about 4 5 months.

Read more

Both my children go to different schools so it is not possible for me to drop and pick them up through the day separately. also, the bus facilities from both the school are very good, and it comes right at our building gate. hence there is no need to personally pick or drop them to school.

Mm ... it depends. Usually daddy will be the 1 to send the kids and I'm in charge of picking all of them up. As I'm not required to wake up early and daddy is on the way, so daddy will do the work. Of course if I'm awake already, then we will send them altogther.

Read more

My mum did and to this day it's one of the things I truly appreciate her doing for me when I was young. Seeing her at the end of the day was such a comfort and I couldn't wait to tell her about everything I'd learned at school. I hope we can all still do this! :)

Read more
Thành viên VIP

My gmil send her to school, and it's such a peace. She will not cry and just join in the class. If i send, she cry like crazy... But i do pick her up to make up for the whole day, that she is in school. To let her feel better a bit.

My sons school timings dont match my work schedule unfortunately so my helper drops and picks up my kid. But I try and stop in at least once a month to pick him up/ drop him off so I can chat with the teacher on how he's doing.

My daughter starts school at 7:30am and I start work at 8am so it works perfectly fine for us. I drop her off at school in the morning before work and my mum will pick her up in the afternoon since I'll be at work.