Do you let your babies watch videos on ipad/tablet? Do you recommend it?

44 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
Thành viên VIP

There is a huge debate over this issue. There are pros and cons to it. And some arguement over this 'inanny' Personally for me, i will give my kids the ipad when i am busy with stuffs or i needed to a personal space to prevent myself from scolding them due to personal anger. But i control the shows they watch and always keep a close look out on the videos they will be clicking. Its good to expose them to some songs and videos on youtube as they picks up songs and phonics thru these apps. Importantly. All Things in Moderation It should also be noted that using a tablet as a substitute for other activities is probably not the wisest idea. Real building blocks will still help your child develop coordination, spatial and dimensional reasoning as well as a sense of balance much better than an app with virtual ones. Even though painting on a screen is much cleaner than actual finger painting, it provides only a fragment of stimuli. Sticking fingers in paint and painting with them stimulates your child’s sense of sight, smell, hearing and especially touch, feeling different textures of paper and paint and how they change when the two mix. This is a very important part of cognitive development and should not be thrown aside in the name of cleanliness. Read more in the link below. http://domain.me/children-using-ipads/

Read more